Bismarck Public Schools
Bismarck Public Schools is looking for a Sub Bus Driver (2020-21 School Year) #BismarckJobsAvaliable #BismarckJobsPlacement #DriverJobsBismarck
Drive activity trips and bus routes on an as-needed basis. Sub drivers will be hired from this pool of candidates as there are openings.
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Must have a minimum of a Class C or higher commercial drivers license with a passenger endorsement – air brake endorsement recommended.
3. Basic First Aid and CPR
4. Must meet current DOT standards.
5. Must provide current driving record from North Dakota Motor Vehicle Department.
6. Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds. Transportation Supervisor Step SJ – Support Staff Salary Schedule To provide safe transportation, as needed, to enhance the education and activities within the Bismarck Public School District.
Drive bus on field trips, activity trips, and assigned routes as scheduled. **Be responsible for passengers safety, welfare, discipline, and protection. **Report any problems or unusual occurrences to the Transportation Supervisor. **Adhere to all federal, state, local, and school district regulations, including random drug/alcohol testing. ** As Needed